RollPlex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBURB Beta - The Second Coming

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SBURB Beta - The Second Coming - Page 2 Empty Re: SBURB Beta - The Second Coming

Post  draconicAnthropologist Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:08 am

CT: eh?
CT: how do you meAn?
CT: the gAme is purported to Allow for one plAyer to perform both tAsks in thAt AreA
CT: so two people cAn plAy both sides of it together
CT: And I surmise we mAy be Able to compensAte for it by forming a group of three?
draconicAnthropologist
draconicAnthropologist

Back to top Go down

SBURB Beta - The Second Coming - Page 2 Empty Re: SBURB Beta - The Second Coming

Post  diplomaticSleuth Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:13 am

STRIFE! Zain gets knocked on the head hard, making him cringe in pain. He attempts to shoot her cane, but she knocks his gun into the same pot the disks are in. Zain throws a quick blow at her stomach, which is quickly parried by her cane. He punches her in the weapon arm, numbing it. This weakens her blows considerably, and he manages to punch her in the stomach. He gets caned into a corner, as he attempts to fight his way out.

Last edited by masochisticSadist on Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
diplomaticSleuth
diplomaticSleuth

Location : In front of a computer, eating, or asleep, or dead. Or in the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post  avianOrthodontist Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:19 am

AG: Yes, forming, a, sort, of, chaien, if, you, will
avianOrthodontist
avianOrthodontist
Admin

https://rollplex.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  draconicAnthropologist Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:26 am

CT: guess we mAy As well get stArted?
CT: hAve you got your thing instAlled?

CREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAK SNAP clunk

CT: oh jegus!!!
CT: bbl

-- cloudscapeTechnician [CT] stopped pestering architecturalGallivant [AG] --

Keith gathered up his climbing gear and captchalogued his arc welder (Beta > Welder), put his gloves and boots on and flipped his tinted goggles down. He was probably going to have to go fix that stupid dish again.
That thing is way too big!! But if it falls...
He sighed, and climbed a chill steel ladder up to the maintainance exit on the roof.

Last edited by draconicAnthropologist on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
draconicAnthropologist
draconicAnthropologist

Back to top Go down

Post  avianOrthodontist Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:39 am

AG: Yes, it, is, installed,.
AG: Bie, the, wae, Ie, suggest, that, you, form, a, rounded, truss, to, distribiute, the, waet, back, into, the walls, and, into, the, ground,.
avianOrthodontist
avianOrthodontist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grammaticalMisinterpreter Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:49 am

AC: Well I might az well inztall the Dizk I have nQw
AC: Letz juzt hQpe It dQezn't explQde....

You put the disk in the CD slot and a Spiro graph starts spinning in the center of the screen.
grammaticalMisinterpreter

Back to top Go down

Post  draconicAnthropologist Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:14 am

@AG
CT: oh, thAnks! =P
CT: I'll try thAt.

-- cloudscapeTechnician [CT] stopped pestering architecturalGallivant [AG] --

Keith took a moment to think what exactly a 'rounded truss' was again, then shrugged; setting out with the basic idea he'd been provided with. He took off after captchaloging a package of scrap to replace the bits that fell off.
Welder < Beta > Scrap

The hatch slid open with a hiss, and Keith pulled himself out onto the roof. The swirling storm tugged at his hair and sleeves, but he held on. He made his way over to one of the rings on the edge of the platform and threaded his cable through. He peered over the edge, and yep! That DISH was getting ready to fall right off the tower. Peachy!
The things I do for my internet connection...

Last edited by draconicAnthropologist on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:58 am; edited 2 times in total
draconicAnthropologist
draconicAnthropologist

Back to top Go down

Post  avianOrthodontist Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:37 am

You decide this is a good time to allocate your strife specibus for later. You compress your laptop so it fits in your sylladex. You dash over to the elevator which shoots up from the depths, you hit the "Atrium" button. It will be about 15 minutes while you make your way to the Atrium. Your going to have to switch to the tram, but its a long way down. You open up your laptop and open up your browser, Eris.
avianOrthodontist
avianOrthodontist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draconicAnthropologist Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:55 am

Keith steadily rappelled down the side of the tower. He peeked at the truss below him and gave the rope enough slack that he landed lightly on what remained of the supports. He quickly grabbed two leaves from his tree modus; the arc welder and the spare metal (leaving his beta copies in the root card) and set to work on that truss.
draconicAnthropologist
draconicAnthropologist

Back to top Go down

Post  avianOrthodontist Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:07 am

Time passed quickly, the tram stopped at the Atrium, the Ivy overgrown glass dome's screen flickered movies from distant planets, your friend Keith told you how to set the receivers up, and he got radio signals from far away solar systems.
He proceeded to look for a broken piston, he found a few of the large plugs laying around, he found the empty pipe and pulled out a length of cable, the first ingredient in his idea.
avianOrthodontist
avianOrthodontist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draconicAnthropologist Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:18 am

FZZZT PCHZZT CRACKLE
Keith admired his handiwork. He'd managed to replace the bits that had rusted through, and even made a good attempt at improving its architectural stability! Maybe this wouldn't happen again for a while.
He pulled himself hand over hand back onto the roof, recaptcha'd his tools and scaled the ladder back down to his computer.
(Gear < Beta > Welder)

-- cloudscapeTechnician [CT] began pestering architecturalGallivant [AG] --
CT: hey!
CT: I think I mAnAged to fix thAt truss!
CT: I meAn, I've still got internet
CT: so thAt's A good sign
draconicAnthropologist
draconicAnthropologist

Back to top Go down

Post  avianOrthodontist Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:32 am

AG: Well, that, ies, good,. Ieve, managed, to, maik, it, into, the, atrium,.

You take an axis from one of the pistons, feed the cable through. Soon you have a whi... never mind, too awkward.
avianOrthodontist
avianOrthodontist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  torturingTherapist Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:27 pm

((I hate to be kind of a stick in the mud, but...what's happening so far?))
torturingTherapist
torturingTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post  diplomaticSleuth Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:53 pm

(( Just read it, its only 3 1/2 pages, but for a quick summary, we've talked, i've done the first round of strife with my grandma, and taffy has fixed his tower once again, and mr. curran has gone to his atrium in search of a broken piston, and finds an axis from a piston and feeds the cable through. Thats about it, but for more details just read the entire thing so far Razz ))
diplomaticSleuth
diplomaticSleuth

Location : In front of a computer, eating, or asleep, or dead. Or in the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post  torturingTherapist Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:02 pm

((UUUUUUH.................Well.....Thanks but....Again, I haven't gotten very far in Homestuck so I don't know what I'm supposed to do...))
torturingTherapist
torturingTherapist

Back to top Go down

Post  avianOrthodontist Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:31 am

AG: Niece,. Haeve, you, considered, allocaiting, your, striefe, specibus, yet,?
You find a pitchfork by the dead plants that have long since been covered in ivy. You decide that this would be an adequate strifekind. You put it in your strife specibus.
avianOrthodontist
avianOrthodontist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draconicAnthropologist Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:27 am

((zombieeeeeeeeeee!! :D))
((most of us start by pestering someone; just use [color] tags and the like))
((and this! -- nameName [NN] started pestering guyDude [GD] -- ))
((hexcode is important for some colors; as in {color=#RRGGBB) tags. I use #11AA66.))

CT: hmmm!
CT: thAt'd probAbly be A good ideA sometime soon...
CT: I hAve plenty of blunt repAir instruments And the like lying Around
CT: how does A wrench sound?
draconicAnthropologist
draconicAnthropologist

Back to top Go down

Post  avianOrthodontist Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:31 am

AG: Sounds, good,.
avianOrthodontist
avianOrthodontist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grammaticalMisinterpreter Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:34 am

AC: Qh Zweet Thiz Dizk Thing inztalled
AC: it zays zearching fQr client?
AC: zoundz dangerOuz...

Back to top Go down

Post  avianOrthodontist Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:37 am

AG: Waiet, It, saies, "Server, Connection, Found," Ies, that, you,?
avianOrthodontist
avianOrthodontist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  draconicAnthropologist Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:39 am

CT: then it's All good
CT: AllocAtion AwAy!!

Keith grabbed a monkey wrench off the floor and allocated his specibus with it. wrenchKind! Cool.

CT: thAt's not me, I don't hAve 'em instAlled yet
CT: 's probAbly aC

@AC
CT: I think you connected to aG
CT: guess I'll hAve to wAit?
draconicAnthropologist
draconicAnthropologist

Back to top Go down

Post  grammaticalMisinterpreter Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:22 pm

AC: I'm gQing tQ CQnnect tQ thiz, thiz Will MQzt likley
AC: BlQw up intQ zQme kind oph SQmbie ApQcalypze
AC: Qr zQme zhit

-- activeCamouflage [AC] started pestering architecturalGallivant [AG] --

AC: I Zee yQQQQQuuuu...
AC: Nice ztructurally zQund Atrium
AC: That waz zarcasm By the way

Back to top Go down

Post  grammaticalMisinterpreter Tue Apr 27, 2010 11:35 pm

@AG
AC: WQah Qne zecQnd...

you get up because the overwhelming aroma of baked goods, attract you. You get up from your chair and walk out your room door, of course it's probably your aunts crazy antics. You decide to explore. you go up one of the many sets of stairs leading to a radio tower place on the rig. you get upstairs and you find that something has been eating at your wireless connection, thank god you left your soldering iron and pliers up here. alright, you can't believe you're doing this very unsafe chore but lets do this!

Back to top Go down

Post  avianOrthodontist Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:47 am

@AC
AG: Oh, whie, hello, there, friend.
AG: How, are, you, doieng,?
avianOrthodontist
avianOrthodontist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  grammaticalMisinterpreter Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:28 am

you pick up the pliers and the soldering iron (pliers = 1+1+1+1+1+1 = 6, Soldering iron 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1 = 13) the pliers were placed in slot 6 and the s-iron was not placed placed in your sylidex ummm welding gun?(1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1= 10).
you decide to walk back downstairs, you notice a new smell.. cherries? no... cherry flavored cough syrup. you noticed someone pestering you.

AC: wQah...
AC: well bezidez the phact that I'm watching yQur every move
AC: nQthing much
AC: YQu lQQk Tired let me put yQur bed in here

you pick up the bed and place it in the atrium.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next