RollPlex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SBURB Beta - Third Time Is The Charm

3 posters

Go down

SBURB Beta - Third Time Is The Charm Empty SBURB Beta - Third Time Is The Charm

Post  draconicAnthropologist Fri May 14, 2010 12:53 am

Or so they say! We've got a new user coming for this one (yet to be initialed, but you'll know them when you see them).
Er, basically this time we are in it to succeed. This time around we're making trolls. Er, troll-like players, really; but... y'know.
That is what GM and I agreed on! So it's cool. Our horn-scheme is the Nordic alphabet! You can use 1-2 letters, so long as we haven't picked them already! Forms will appear below once discussion has commenced to a certain point.

HAHA I HAD YOU GOING THERE FOR A SECOND, I BET.

PAPERWORK:
Name: (Although considering how Trolls titled movies, it may be that we shouldn't have names. No, screw that. We have names because we're trolls that are a little different from another universe.)
Chumhandle: (it'd be cool, y'know, if our naming schemata is that the chumhandle initials match your chumhandle initials... just saying?)
Letter(s): (Nordically speaking.)
Interests: (So... what do you like to do? I like to shove pies on my head. It helps me...... REAXE)
Color: (something like... #XXXXXX Colorname)
Domicile: (I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE)
Notes: (What else should I know about you huh.)
Title: (Medieval Occupation of Concept)
Guardian?: (LISSEN I DUNNO IF TROLLS HAVE GAURDIENS GO WIF YEOR INSTINGS......... BRO)
Beta: (Which ones do you have? No permanent beta loss. When that happens... someone dies. Literally.)
Misc. Objects in Domicile: (This is so we don't have to make this up. No munchkinning, pls?)
Syntax: (TG: oh my god you type like a tool)

Please don't just put shtuff in there so your character can someday become ridiculously powerful. Yes, I know Andrew did it, but The Homestuck Kids basically broke SBURB...
Basically, don't plan stuff like that. Come up with it later, you'll find sometimes it's better that way (not to mention more challenging, which makes it FUN!)
Also disregard some of the above cos basically we are playing troll like characters from a normalesque civilixation. Not like the trolls, maybe? Maybe it is all cool and scifi.
#$@& munchkinning, I'm making a VR device. That would be all sorts of win.
draconicAnthropologist
draconicAnthropologist

Back to top Go down

SBURB Beta - Third Time Is The Charm Empty Re: SBURB Beta - Third Time Is The Charm

Post  diplomaticSleuth Fri May 14, 2010 1:08 am

Name: (Although considering how Trolls titled movies, it may be that we shouldn't have names. No, screw that. We have names because we're trolls that are a little different from another universe.) Xavier Treacle
Chumhandle: (it'd be cool, y'know, if our naming schemata is that the initials match your initials... just saying) maniacSibling
Letter(s): (Nordically speaking.) The 3-ish looking thing.. isn't that a 3? looks like. whatever that is, oh and a second one is that hooked 'n' thingy.
Interests: (So... what do you like to do? I like to shove pies on my head. It helps me...... REAXE) Obsessed with taking things apart, and also a kleptomaniac. Enjoys to steal random objects around the house, then try to figure out how they are assembled.
Color: (something like... #XXXXXX Colorname) #454962 , Shade
Domicile: (I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE) A large pillar-like building, multi-level and elegant.
Notes: (What else should I know about you huh.) I'm a bit rude.
Title: (Medieval Occupation of Concept) Lord of Mechanics
Guardian?: (LISSEN I DUNNO IF TROLLS HAVE GAURDIENS GO WIF YEOR INSTINGS......... BRO) Older bro, ironic obsession with webcomics.
Beta: (Which ones do you have? No permanent beta loss. When that happens... someone dies. Literally.) Server/Client, both of them are lost in my pile of stuff in my characters room.
Misc. Objects in Domicile: (This is so we don't have to make this up. No munchkinning, pls?) Printed pages from webcomics.
Syntax: (TG: oh my god you type like a tool) i TYPE LiKE THiS

Last edited by diplomaticSleuth on Sat May 22, 2010 1:45 am; edited 1 time in total
diplomaticSleuth
diplomaticSleuth

Location : In front of a computer, eating, or asleep, or dead. Or in the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

SBURB Beta - Third Time Is The Charm Empty Re: SBURB Beta - Third Time Is The Charm

Post  grammaticalMisinterpreter Sat May 22, 2010 1:20 am

SBURB Beta - Third Time Is The Charm 5miqt2

here are the Horns you can choose from, they are based off Nordic Runes
you can pick which ever one you want
grammaticalMisinterpreter

Back to top Go down

Post  diplomaticSleuth Sat May 22, 2010 1:39 am

Eighth one. I'll cross it on the picture.
SBURB Beta - Third Time Is The Charm 2501oib
diplomaticSleuth
diplomaticSleuth

Location : In front of a computer, eating, or asleep, or dead. Or in the bathroom.

Back to top Go down

Post  grammaticalMisinterpreter Sat May 22, 2010 2:20 am

Name: Rail Vago
Chumhandle: maniacalOccultist
Horn shape: The hooked one next to the DNA shaped one
Interests: Chemistry, and glass making a incredibly germiphobic and has a twitching disorder
Color: #44AAE8 Neon Blue
Domicile: A sugar mill?
Notes: incredibly germiphobic and has a twitching disorder
Title: Seer of Pesticide
Guardian?: Young Brother (let's just say he's a mix between chucky and that kid from the grudge)
Beta: Server disk, (the other one was "too dirty" so he put it in a quarantine and hid the code and forgot about it so he doesn't get curious and opens the case)
Misc. Objects in Domicile: a lab table a sanitary system, and a chemical closet (not with nitro or some shit like that in it)
Syntax: Hhe Ttalks Llike Tthis
Personal Medium: Land of Mist and Graphite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down