RollPlex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genre Shift

3 posters

Go down

Genre Shift Empty Genre Shift

Post  draconicAnthropologist Thu Apr 29, 2010 2:45 am

IN A WORLD where all storytelling tropes are written into the very structure of the universe, a planet known only as THE PLANET is home to a myraid assortment of (original) characters hailing from every genre in existence. They have congregated into separate AREAS which have quarantines in place. All the tropes from that genre take effect within the corresponding area. It was a good life...
...until the day all the generic antagonists (zombies, aliens, gangsters, etc) rose up to wreak chaos upon the world! D:

Luckily, a select few survivors managed to escape the destruction and start their quest for VICTORY (and honor and stuff)! This ragtag band of misfits JUST MIGHT be able to FIND OUT THE TRUTH behind this BAD... THING! WHICH HAPPENED!
!!!

FORM
Name:
Home Genre (film noir, comedy, horror):
Role (protagonist, other guy, normal person, er...):
Skills (laser vision, detective abilities, luck... etc):
Appearance:
Stuff you have with you:
Other stuff we should know (did I forget something? I bet there's something you need to add):
draconicAnthropologist
draconicAnthropologist

Back to top Go down

Genre Shift Empty Re: Genre Shift

Post  avianOrthodontist Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:51 pm

Name: Extra #132-Q
Home Genre (film noir, comedy, horror): Action
Role (protagonist, other guy, normal person, er...): Background Extra
Skills (laser vision, detective abilities, luck... etc): To be completely inconspicuous and unnoticed
Appearance: Doesn't matter, he's an extra
Stuff you have with you: Extremely normal clothes
Other stuff we should know (did I forget something? I bet there's something you need to add): He cannot speak, nor do anything of an exiting or frivolous nature
avianOrthodontist
avianOrthodontist
Admin

https://rollplex.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  anonymousJedi Sun May 02, 2010 2:28 pm

Name: Zeta
Home Genre (film noir, comedy, horror): Sci-fi
Role (protagonist, other guy, normal person, er...): minor engineering operson
Skills (laser vision, detective abilities, luck... etc):can fix stuff by whacking it a few times with a wrench, can come up with a laconic line in 0.2 seconds flat
Appearance: Mid length mousy brown hair perpetually tied in a ponytail, slightly tan skin, grimy olive coveralls/blue shirt/worn brown shoes getup
Stuff you have with you: Wrench, oil-stained gloves, can of generic cola.
Other stuff we should know (did I forget something? I bet there's something you need to add):not really......

anonymousJedi

Location : Seattle Washington (formerly locations: Portland Oregon and the second circe of hell)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum